Reliable backup power is more important than ever. It seems to me so many more weather related disasters are happening lately and without power it can leave terrible results. Many homes rely on power for medical equipment and home safety.
We are well aware that the cost of a generator can be quite a bite out of your wallet, when you would need to use it just once, the generator could pay for itself. Now that is a wise investment for your family and home. I don’t know of anyone who would like to freeze in the dark during an ice storm.
We are including a video explaining the safety tips when using a portable generator for your viewing.
Mark goes over some of the important generator safety tips that any portable generator user should know about. Keep your power secure, and your family safe with these powerful pieces of advice. Thanks Mark for you
- RV Ready – Equipped with a standard 30A RV outlet, enough power to start and run a 15,000 BTU RV air conditioner
- 4000 starting watts, 3500 running watts with up to 12 hours run time on a full tank of gas
- Powered by a reliable 196cc Champion engine with Cold Start, optimized to start easily in cold weather
- Outlets – 120V 30A locking, 120V 30A RV, 120V 20A household outlets all secured by Volt Guard, protects your appliances from power surges
- Champion Support – 2 year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support
generator Upon clicking this link will bring you to a variety of Generators available at Amazon.
Everything Seasonal wishes you a warm and safe Winter Season.